Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jacob Shows Who's in Charge

We went to our local Chick-fil-A for some play time. Since we were the only ones there, Jacob felt free to roam around everywhere. And to exercise his control over his dad. Here are the pictures to prove it. He started out innocently enough climbing to the top of the hamster maze and pretending to drive the car.

Look carefully in the front wheel, or just look at the next picture

He was delighted and distracted for quite a while. There's nothing like being in the driver's seat.

Jacob is behind the wheel in more ways than one

Of course, nothing lasts forever. He went to another part of the maze. Suddenly, he claimed that he was stuck. "Help, Daddy, heeelllpppp!" was his plaintive cry. Which meant that I had to go climbing up into the hamster farm designed for someone half my height. By the time I got to where he was, he wasn't stuck. He seemed quite pleased to see me:

my evil plan worked, mwhahahahahaha!

He even demanded to take a picture of me, presumably to blackmail me. I'll nip that in the bud by publishing it here.


I suppose the experience wasn't too humiliating. The only problem is, someone looks like she's following in her brother's footsteps:

1 comment: