Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Farewell to Budapest

On our last day we cleaned up the apartment we were staying at and took a taxi to the airport. The trip was rather uneventful but the airport had some fun for the kids.

A large playground was located on the upper floor near the food court. It made a good location to kill some time while waiting for our flight to depart.

J on the no-frills rocking horse (I've seen it at Ikea before)

Not sure if this is hop scotch or just a number puzzle

While they played, I went off to the Hungarian souvenir store and loaded up on alcohol in an attempt to use up all our remaining forints. My opinions on what I bought were on this post on ruins pubs. I still have some pocket change which I've been unable to change back in English pounds. I suppose they will wind up in some fountain.

When our flight was called, the kids did not want to leave. The playground was super-fun, as was our trip with the extended family to Prague and Budapest.

No comments:

Post a Comment