Friday, December 6, 2013

10 Books That Have Stayed With You Meme

Here's a meme I can get behind! I picked it up from Happy Catholic, who has her own breadcrumb trail back.

Rules: list 10 books that have stayed with you. Don't take more than a few minutes; don't think too hard. They don't have to be great works, just the ones that have touched you. Here's mine, in no particular order :
  1. The Lord of the Rings by Tolkien
  2. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
  3. Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevsky
  4. Jane Eyre by Bronte
  5. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
  6. Foundation by Isaac Asimov
  7. Marvin K. Mooney, Will You Please Go Now! by Dr. Seuss
  8. The Sadness of Christ by Thomas More
  9. Frankenstein by Shelly
  10. The Lost World by Arthur Conan Doyle
I feel like I should offer some explanation for this odd-ball list....but I can't other than it's me.


No comments:

Post a Comment